Old March 20th 04, 11:24 AM
Simon Robbins

"Steve Hix" wrote in message
- Targetted area is again difficult to constrain. If the wind shifts,
you can be looking at having to deal with your weapon turned back on
you, or you end up taking out your own people who might be in close
proximity to the intended target (close as in miles, rather than meters).

All good points, but we're not limiting our definitions of WMDs to materials
that have long half-lives or permanent effects. Mustard gas, blister agents,
etc. are all banned same as other NBC weapons, but while nasty don't have
the long-lasting effects that some other materials do.

Si