Old November 3rd 03, 03:06 PM
Mike Rapoport

"M.E. Borner" wrote in message
m...
These figures that limit the carrying capacity are a real shame. I
would expect that in fact the A/C can carry way over these limits but
since it would raise the stall speed over the max. for the utility
category the max. gross was lowered for certification.

Mike Rapoport" wrote in message

k.net...

I didn't know that there was a max stall speed for multi engine aircraft.
What is it?

Raising gross weight is normally not as simple as writing a larger number in
the book. There are many potential issues, climb rate, single engine
performance and strength among them. We can be assured that the designers
gave us as high a gross weight allowance as they dared..

Mike
MU-2