Old January 12th 04, 06:48 AM
Bob

Dennis...
I will admit that I've only seen ( up close and personal) a Scorpion ONCE
in my 20 year career as a heavy helicopter mechanic, inspector, chief
inspector etc. etc., and that one look was MORE than enough for me. I don't
even have enough imagination, nor do I care to, picture cyclic change
without blade pitch change. Maybe Sikorsky and Bell, and Boeing et.al. are
missing something important all these years, huh? I never saw ANY real
helicopter that slings grease the way you're talking about unless something
is RADICALLY WRONG. Therein lies clue #1. I always thought they should
just put servos in the thing, hand ya a radio and let you keep your
distance.
I could make better rotor head parts in my cellar, and you strap your ass to
that thing? I STRONGLY suggest a have look a a few REAL helicopters for
some good design comparisons any of which can be done before or after you
have your head examined.

Good Luck!
Bob V.