Old June 1st 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Dan[_2_]

Default LockMart Demonstrates The Technology For High-Altitude TorpedoDrops.

Rob Arndt wrote:
On May 31, 2:54�pm, Steve Hix wrote:
In article , Dan
wrote:

Rob Arndt wrote:
On May 30, 9:18?pm, wrote:
See:
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Lock...rates_High_Alt...
Sounds interesting, but in reality is little more than a modified 21st
century German glider torpedo of WW2 with disposable wings and GPS...
BFD...
Rob
� � The Nazis had GPS? Even for you that's a stretch, aren't.

In this case, I think he's saying that the new thingie is effectively
similar to the WW2 thingie, with disposable wings and GPS added to the
mix.

Probably.

Yes, thank you... Dan has either vision problems or mental
impairment... or just wants to start a fight/argument w/me as usual.

Rob

p.s. Let's see if he can read this w/o ****ing it up.

Grammatically you said the Nazi glider torpedo had disposable wings
and GPS. I knew what you meant, but it's not what you said.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired