Old January 8th 04, 12:51 AM
OXMORON1

Mike Marron wrote:
Nothing new here, I'm afraid.

Of course not, you have heard the same stuff for months.
You admitted that you had not been in the military and apparently you don't
understand anything about how the division of responsibility of the various
parts of the government for parts of "intelligence"
I'm not claiming that the military intelligence community might have possibly
picked up something by accident but it was not their responsibilty to be
actively looking for internal intelligence not involving military personel or
related activities.
The whole intelligence community was screwed up and the only good that I see
from 9/11 is posibly the system will be cleaned up in the future.
All the intelligence information in the world can not prevent a small group of
dedicated individuals from doing their thing every time.

oxmoron1
MFE