Old July 4th 12, 10:53 PM posted to dfw.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.boston.moderated,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al[_6_]

Default Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay."

In article , "Ms. Kitty"
wrote:

"Al" wrote in message
In article , azjohn
wrote:

On 7/4/2012 9:03 AM, Al wrote:
In article ,
Flybd5 wrote:

On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 9:41:02 AM UTC-4, Al wrote:

You did, and ran away.

Yes

Your anger is becoming palpable, the scissors of fury seem a little
flaming
this fine Independence day - are all the flags and rampant Americanism
can
really **** a Patriot off, eh?

You should be in Europe, with other Great Patriots who need to get away
from
it all. Instead, you're going to spend the day editing another man's
writing
while your wife is at the gallery, hustling art to the tourists so you
can
remain "self-employed".

So, when she comes home and asks you what you did all day, do you say
"editing"?

I love this newsgroup.

This newsgroup loves Juan Jimenez, and all manifestations thereof.
Kumbaya.

Which newsgroup? I count 3?

I count four. Juan Jimenez is very popular in all of them.