Old April 2nd 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

Default Metallic paint's effects on internal antennas

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:34:13 -0400, Morgans wrote:

I could be wrong, but I recall that Jim Weir has done extensive testing on
airplanes, and what structures block radio signals, and carbon fiber has
been found to not be a problem. I hope I remembered right, and Jim will
probably jump in here and clarify the situation.

This is concurred in F1 racing now for better than a decade.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,