Old October 17th 05, 05:23 AM
Dave Stadt

Default Tragedy

"Jose" wrote in message
I fly Young Eagles through 2 different clubs.
Prior to this accident we had been discussing changing our rules to
prohibit 2 kids from the same family to fly in the same plane.

We should all look at this. Loss to the family, liability - let's split
them up - everyone wins!

The alternative is losses to two families. Is this better?

It certainly can be if a family has two kids and they are both in one plane.
Splitting up kids from the same family is a not uncommon YE rule.

Jose