Old November 1st 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

Default AvTek Pulsar Installation PIREP (or "Why I'm Not an A&P")

("Margy Natalie" wrote)
If you would give us the year that you started I could probably guess the
year it was done. Plus or minus a year or so.

'98

Down the hill of our freeway exit ramp, 35W(N) & US10(W), is an expansive
new townhouse development. Margene said it took less time for them to build
125 units than it took me to put up the shelves in the garage. In my
defense, they used nail guns!

http://www.airfields-freeman.com/MN/...htm#university
Former University of Minnesota Airport (great nationwide site!)

http://www.airfields-freeman.com/MN/Blaine_MN_01.jpg
Same page - pic of new townhouses sitting atop the old airport

Montblack