Old September 19th 17, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default sunlight readable iphone

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 8:32:19 PM UTC-7, Eric Greenwell wrote:
jfitch wrote on 9/18/2017 10:17 AM:

I'm looking forward to buying an iPhone X when they come out.

How about the iPhone 8? Is it any brighter than a 6 or 7?

The iPhone 8 has the same LCD display of the 7, so it will be the same brightness. The hope for the iPhone X is that it uses a Samsung OLED display, capable of much higher brightness. It remains to be seen what Apple will do, but it is a competitive market and Samsung phones with the OLED display are brighter in sunlight.