Old November 10th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ęslop

Default First time passenger in a GA plane - Video

wrote in message
On Nov 8, 9:10 pm, "Ęslop" wrote:
Got any advice on getting a reluctant wife to fly?

Divorce. JUST KIDDING of course as I have one (still do for IMC)

I can't afford flying AND divorce. Kind of a catch-22 there :-)

Not sure where you are based, but if you are in a warm climate, never
fly mid day. Always fly early morning or early evening just before
the sunset. Air is calmest then.

Why is your wife reluctant? Is it flying in general or GA planes.

Yes. She flies "OK" on airlines. She just doesn't want to try a 182.

..