Old June 4th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Another Long Cross Country: HPN to PAO in 6 Days (long)

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:14:19 -0500, Journeyman wrote:

Shortly after getting handed off to Lexington Approach, the controller
asked my intentions after arriving at the Frankfurt VOR. I told him my
intention was to land. He tells me I'd have to be circling for a while.
The runway is closed until mid June. I didn't think I had quite enough
fuel for that.

This was a terrific post. I enjoyed the lessons, as well as the jokes,
embedded.

I liked how you being on vacation saved you a quarter, for example.

Thanks...

- Andrew