Old February 12th 18, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Haeh

Default Trig TT21 + TN72 TABS ADS-B Out Install working great....

So we're looking at:

$350 TN72
$321 GPS Antenna Combiner & cables for Flarm + GPS vario

$671 Total before shipping.

There's just barely enough room under my glareshield for 2 GPS antennae 30"

apart. Without the combiner I'd have to wire the third antenna to my hat.

I'm still entertaining the fantasy of mounting an L2 transponder antenna in
the
tail battery box of my 27 - and routing a fat enough coax there. I dread
the
thought of dirtying my 27 with an external transponder antenna.