Old February 12th 18, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Trig TT21 + TN72 TABS ADS-B Out Install working great....

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 11:00:49 AM UTC-5, Bob Caldwell (BC) wrote:

So how much of a hassle was it to update the XPDR and head on the TT21? My stuff is buried in the mess of other stuff under my glare shield. Can a local Trig dealer do it or does it have to go to Micro Air in Kansas?

A local Trig dealer can do the software upgrade if they have the proper cables, equipment, time in their schedule, and expertise. But it is free + shipping + insurance from Mid Continent. I thought it was rather easy to pull the head and XPDR unit out of plane. You don't need to send them the cable.