Old March 12th 18, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default 18m Nationals weight restriction at Seminole

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 10:52:43 AM UTC-4, Tango Eight wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 5:22:37 PM UTC-5, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:
along with a formal announcement happening tonight at dinner.

Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope. Do tell.

T8

T8, the formal announcement was a rest day on Monday. We flew today, Sunday, score's are up on the SSA site along with daily reporting. Hearsay...one took off and chute opened in the cockpit, several relights along with landouts. Starting late (me) was a bad idea. Several flew most of the day below 3,000 msl. Some wishing they would of been able to do that.

Next fly day, Tuesday 3/13/2018.

Best. #711.