Old March 12th 18, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Trig TT21 + TN72 TABS ADS-B Out Install working great....

Ramy,

Can you add a solar cell somewhere or replace lead/acid battery with
LiFePO4, if not already done?Â* Room for another battery?

While I don't wish to return to the sectional chart with concentric
circles and a "prayer wheel", it would be nice to have sufficient power
to drive all these new fangled contraptions.Â* Maybe I should remove the
espresso machine from my Stemme...Â* Naaah...Â* One needs one's luxuries. ;-)

On 3/11/2018 10:19 PM, Ramy wrote:
I noticed smal effect. I suspect my battery last 10% or so less than before.

Ramy

--
Dan, 5J