Old December 29th 18, 08:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RW[_2_]

Default 3rd FAI Pan-American Gliding Championships - Canada 2019

On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 1:04:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Canada will host the 3rd FAI Pan-American Championships in July/August of 2019. The competition web-site is live at http://www.silentflight.ca/panam.. Bulletin #1 has been posted on the site under "info for pilots".
Along with the large group of volunteers from Canada who will play host to the competition there are some familiar US names involved. We are delighted to have Ken Sorenson serve as Contest Director, Rick Sheppe will score and the IGC has tapped John Godfrey as Jury President. Renato Tsukamoto from Brazil is our Chief Steward. I am personally thrilled and delighted to be working with such an esteemed group.
We look forward to welcoming all of the teams from the Americas and our guests.
Inquiries may be directed to me at
Virginia Thompson
Contest manager.

Maybe Rick will be IGC juror and John will be a scorer ?
Just asking, cheers.
Ryszard