Old July 16th 03, 11:19 PM
Aviv Hod

No, this isn't anti-gravity, but the link doesn't tell the full story. It's
a good chunk of it, but not all of it. No one has come up with a
comprehensive, predictive model of what's going on. Back of the envelope
calculations that I've done with some EE friends and even checked with a
physics professor don't account for all of the force, so the mechanism must
be a bit more complicated than what we put in our model. As soon as I
finish with my thesis (MSEE in medical image processing) and graduate, I'll
be moving to Boston where I'll join a friend who just got funding for a
$10,000 3.5kW high voltage power supply that we plan to use to refine our
models.

I am cautious but very optimistic that this phenomenon will find uses that
include flying on one scale or another. It's just a matter of miniturizing
the power supplies enough, and I've been working on some ideas that I think
could work. It's very exciting, but not magic.

-Aviv

"Dave Jacobowitz" wrote in message
om...
This explains how these lifters fly: