Old November 25th 05, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Garmin 430 Jeppesen Skybound updates

"Roy Page" wrote

If I was correct, then the only cost to Jeppesen is the cost of the

software
to automatically
reformat the nav data and a run for each new cycle.

How far away am I from the real facts ???

How far from the facts does not enter in.

How much do you pay for Cadillac parts? Double what they are worth.

How much do you pay for stuff that has boat, or marine on the name? Triple
what they are worth.

How much do you pay for stuff that has airplane or aviation in the name?
Six times what they are worth.

You have to pay that amount, because you have no other choice, and the
market will bear the price. Period.
--
Jim in NC