Old January 24th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Margy Natalie

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

john smith wrote:
Margy Natalie wrote:

Look, I'm just a sweet, innocent, little thing and didn't have any
idea you boys would look at it this way (why I thought you were any
different from ...., oh well).

This should read...
"Look, I'm just a sweet, innocent, school teacher, little thing..."

I actually quit teaching this year. Now I'm just a sweet, innocent,
docent program manager at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, National Air
and Space Museum. I guess I could still use the teacher line as I'm in
the education department and my license is still good.

Margy