Old January 24th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
M[_1_]

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

This is so true. At my airport there are two L-39s parked right next
to my Grumman. I can honestly say those L-39s fly less total hours in
the past two years than what I typically fly in a month.

If I were the owners of those L-39s, I would be nervous taking the
plane out if I let them sit for that long. Who knows what would break
and make a big smoking hole on the ground.

I was drooling over some of the L-39s that were coming on the market so
cheaply a while back, but someone (I believe it was Jose) pointed out
how expensive they were to maintain and operate. What good does a
go-fast do me if I can't afford to fly it?