Old February 28th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Nice writeup for Jay 'n Mary

In the Feb 16 issue of GANews. Last inside page.

Thanks! It's really more about saving our grand old United Hangar
(one of just 7 original airmail hangars left in the country) in the
virtual world of our Kiwi flight simulator -- but we'll take the free
publicity!

Speaking of the Kiwi, I had a foreign exchange student from France in
the sim this evening (before and after our Tuesday Movie Night showing
of "Flyboys"), and had great fun. It's really neat to take a young
person who has always been enamored with flying, and let him go in the
sim, where he can't hurt himself, and the cost is 0.0 AMUs!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA