Old October 15th 03, 01:45 PM
tscottme

lekomin inc wrote in message
Stop calling "europeans" anybody living in Europe and not being

british. I'm
Polish as a matter of fact and I hate using "Europe" and "France and
Germany" as synonyms. Actually if you take the number of countries for

and
against Iraqi Freedom both the current 15 EU and the post-2004

enlargement
EU was FOR the US. The French the Germans and the Belgians are a funny

bunch
of people that can make good food (except for the Germans of course..)

but
they still live the lives of forgone colonial powers.
take care
lekomin inc

Please excuse the inclusion of Poland in "Europe" as it's commonly used
in these heated discussions. I and others know that Poland and other
countries in Europe are level-headed. It seems that the countries that
have more recent experience with the harsh realities have an adult
appreciation for the dangers in the world. As one American my working
definition of "Europe" when it's being criticized in this discussion is
France and Germany and such. Most of us would write "the weasel nations
in Europe that have little to contribute but hot air, and spend half
their time on vacation or on strike" except it's too much to type.

Poland should be proud of their special forces and their assuming the
responsibility in these issues.

I'm grateful to Poland, UK, Norway, Australia, and the majority of NATO
countries that did contribute to the effort. I'm not the only American
that is grateful for those that will act like allies.

--

Scott
--------