Old October 15th 03, 02:11 PM
John S. Shinal

"lekomin inc" wrote:

Stop calling "europeans" anybody living in Europe and not being british. I'm
Polish as a matter of fact and I hate using "Europe" and "France and
Germany" as synonyms. Actually if you take the number of countries for and
against Iraqi Freedom both the current 15 EU and the post-2004 enlargement
EU was FOR the US.

There has been mention a number of times in various US press
about the Poles, the Dutch, Slovakia, and others who have quietly and
quickly given support. A lot of the mainstream press coverage in the
US has a narrow focus, but pan-European help has been noted by some.