Old March 25th 04, 04:08 PM
John Shelton

You guessed right. I was planning on flying with Harold in the Spitzer
Gollywomper. Instead, I checked the BLIP chart and gas prices and rode my
bike instead.

I think Dr. Jack should have a whole new category. I would be glad to work
through the formulas for him. You input your zip code and the zip code of
your glider port. You also input your type of vehicle. Then, the system
inputs the most recent fuel prices in your area and goes to
www.thebluebook.com to input your average highway mileage.

Then, using your driving expense, it will compute this against your chance
of having a good flying day and the results will be the NAH factor. If it is
up around 8 or 9, you hop in your car and go. If it is down around 3, you
say "Nah!" and go to Home Depot to start on the Honey-Do list.