Old November 7th 07, 04:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lonnie J. Potter

Default SO WHAT DID YOUR PARENTS DO IN THE BIG WAR

I just showed the picture to my Uncle and you can now say that you have a
name to one of the faces. Pvt. Charles E. Potter, from Elizabethtown, KY.

Lonnie

"Dustoff" wrote in message
There were no names on the back of the photo. I have no idea who they were
but it would be very interesting if I could find out. He has passed away
and i don't know anyone who would know any of them. Sorry.

"Lonnie J. Potter" wrote in message
.. .
The one on the left holding the beer stein at about waist level looks
familiar. Do you happen to know if he knew a Charles (Charlie) Potter
from Kentucky?

Lonnie

"Dustoff" wrote in message
Ok here is the one with US service personel, i just scanned it and
enlarged it a bit so you can see the faces better