Old May 5th 04, 04:43 PM
Gil G.

On 04 May 2004 04:58:13 GMT, ospam (Gyroplanes)
wrote:

This May 29-30 there will be a Sport Rotorcraft Fly-in at the PRA Mentone
airport in Mentone, Indiana.

This event is being co-hosted by the Greater Midwest Rotorcraft Club, PRA
Chapt. 18 from Lansing, IL., The Flying 80's, PRA Chapt.80 from Knox, IN., and
the Mentone Aero Club, PRA Chapt. 81 from Mentone and is a recognized Aero
Sports Connection (ASC) Rotor Wing event.

Planned for the event are ASC Rotor Wing competitions such as, bomb drop, spot
landing, and proficiency flights.

Rotorcraft safety seminars are planned and will be acceptable for the FAA
"Wings Program"

A "pot luck" dinner is planned for Saturday night. Bring a plate to pass.

Food will likely be available at the concession stand throughout the event.

More information will be posted as the event nears.

There will be plenty of camping with water & electrical hook-ups for a $5.00
per night donation to PRA.

Hello,

I posted this to planenews.com, I am sure you won't mind.
Please post further infor there, thanks.

Gil.
--
http://planenews.com