Old November 15th 14, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Santa Monica Airport: How Long Before Politicians' ILLEGALLYBulldoze KSMO In The Dead Of Night?

On Saturday, November 8, 2014 12:36:42 PM UTC-6, Larry Dighera wrote:

"It is unfortunate that the ballot initiative outcome allows Santa Monica city
officials to continue their long-standing attempts to close their community
airport, which fly in the face of their legal obligations and disregard the

Hah, like everyone in the "community" has access to Learjets !! Maybe Harrison Ford's friends Yoda and Chubackka.

Here's a contractor able to do the clearance work:

"Deconstruction Demolition & Disposal is a Southern California based company that specializes in demolition and construction clean-up. We have been providing services to a large number of private and publicly owned companies for over a decade.

We have a large in-house selection of small and large equipment to perform any size demolition or clean up project. Our large fleet of high/low side dump trucks allows us to choose the best suited vehicle to minimize project cost."

http://www.thumbtack.com/ca/los-ange...ition-disposal