Old May 10th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Captain Crosspost!!!

Default Cessna 172R from Telluride to Aspen

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:A9pVj.91$yP7.64
@newsfe18.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Should be flying in about three more weeks or so. The airplane itself

is
pretty easy to fly as an airplane. If you haven't flown any old
tailwheel airplanes or gliders you will have to wake your feet up a

bit
just for the normal manuevering. It's pretty much a textbook

airplane,
though. If he doesn't say it to you , be as smooth as you can in
everything you do. that doesn't neccesarily mean slow, but you'll

always
get more performance if you're smooth.

Bertie

Hey, is that you, or a another sock. Kind of like "is it real, or is

it
memorex". We never can tell when you start counterfeiting and talking

yourself.

I know you can't, so i'll explain it to you.

When it says "Bertie the Bunyip" or "Captain Crosspost " ( I can't thnak
you enough for that, BTW) It's me, and when it doesn't, it's another
actual person.

Kay?

Bertie