Old October 23rd 03, 03:08 AM
George Lewis

You can change to IFR inflight, change your destination and request
different altitudes (based on 1,000 feet increments) by a simple menu
command. This feature alone is worth the upgrade, IMHO - No more
"call sign, your IFR flight plan is terminated..." which used to
really irritate me.

It takes a hit, but if you play with the settings it'll get where you
want it, performance wise. I've heard some say it runs faster for
them.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:50:32 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

What has changed between FS 2002 and FS 2004? I'm particularly
interested in IFR and ATC changes. I've heard that FS 2004 is even more
of a dog performance-wise than FS 2002--true?