Old February 12th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Texas Parasol Plans...

Ron Wanttaja wrote:

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:33:20 GMT, Richard Lamb wrote:

And my apologies to the rest of the group for airing
dirty laundry in public...

Absolutely no problem, Richard, I appreciated hearing your side of it.
Congratulations on getting the plans online for free downloading... wish we
could do that with the Fly Baby.

Ron Wanttaja

Thanks, Ron.

It would be no problem, technically, to put the plans in machine form.
Well, other than the legality issues...
Find a solution to that one and I can have them ready in a week or two.

I think I was about 12 years old when Air Progress Homebuilt issue presented
the Fly Baby. I wanted one so bad I could taste the spruce.

I still think it's one of the all time best all wood amateur built designs.
A real classic.

Always will be too.

Richard