Old January 1st 07, 03:03 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.jokes,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default WHAT IS ALL THIS PUNS CRAP? Stored Product Moths! :o)

Double-Aces wrote:
Then you begin by telling me what I do not wish to know, which is the
definition of a lilly liver?

Look it up for yourself, you lazy cur.

God I gave you enough ammo, no?

Thank you for addressing me correctly.

You have no
clue as to what a good argument is or how to proceed. So you like to lose in
front of your peers? I never do, kind of scares me sometimes.....

Look, I came here looking for a good argument not some automatic gain
saying.

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Double-Aces wrote:
I am not old. Some people are genetically predisposed to male pattern
balding and early greying. Half my cousins on my fathers side are balder
than me, some younger as well. My father was bald and all of my uncles
are
or were. I am also not a coot and I have no idea what lilly-livered is.
Please do not tell me either.

Look. I came here looking for a good argument.

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Double-Aces wrote:
Now stop that, that's my line.

Which line?

Never agree with me, ever.

OK, I won't, you lilly-livered ol' coot.

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Double-Aces wrote:
Happy new Year.

Thank you.

PS, my Star Wars commentary is on the money as usual. There are no
answers
to the questions that do not confirm my postulation. Thank You.

I have no idea what you are gibbering about but I agree with you
100%.

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Double-Aces wrote:
Do all people who use their real names here, send their
daughters
Aruba
alone?

I wouldn't know. I'm just slightly bemused by your name. Sounds a
little like Double-Anus.