Old June 20th 04, 06:36 PM
Dave Driscoll

Yes the SMA is the Renault/Snecma thing. If you're in Europe, I believe
that Thielert is going to be releasing engines to the experimental world
shortly. As long as the size works out for you that would probably be
your best bet. Like Thielert, DeltaHawk is trying to keep our first
production runs close to home.

Dave

karel adams wrote:

"Dave Driscoll" schreef in bericht

Karel,

I'm a complete partisan, but my I suggest you look at the DeltaHawk.

www.deltahawkengines.com

The other "serious" players in the market are SMA and Thielert, both

are

further into production than DeltaHawk, but SMA is certified only and

don't think Thielert is selling in the states yet. If you have any
questions, I'd be happy to answer any that I can.

Regards,

Dave Driscoll
DeltaHawk Engines LLC

Thank you Dave
However my situation is reverse: I'm in Europe;
So Thielert is a nearer idea than DeltaHawk....
When you mention SMA, do you mean the Renault/Snecma thing?

KA