Old September 28th 03, 06:06 AM
Phiber Optik

Default Disappointed with FS2004

FS2002 seemed to have a lot of "heart" in it, FS2004 seems like ms was in a
rush to get it to market.

I.E....

I tried to land the Amphibeous plane in the reflecting pond in front of the
Lincoln Memorial only to discover I could fly right through and under it.

Autogen is totally incorrect (what happen to the Bridges).

My Dad works at a powerplant that has a 600 ft. smoke stack, in FS2002 it's
there, in FS2004, its not where it's supposed to be and looks like a stick
(not 600 ft either) , also stacks are totally gone for one of the Dams near
my home.

Has MS Censored these? (Look around your own neighborhoods, Compare with
FS2002)

A few airports have Grass growing in the middle of the Taxi Ways.

Some Airports your wheels go through the runway.

In Fs2002 when you run off the runway it was a very bumpy ride, in FS2004,
the ride is still pretty smooth.
(Not very realistic)

I paid #74.00 for FS2002 Pro Edition, I Paid $52.00 for FS2004 . To me, the
FS2002 Team did a much better Job then the FS2004 Team did. Fs2002 was worth
the extra $24.00. (Could have used a Printed Manual)

Been flying MS sims for a long time (FS2.0)

Looks Like the Best Manual goes to Flight Sim 5.1
The Best Game goes to FS2002

FS2004 was a waste of my money, other then the aircraft and the GPS,and
shore lines I really don't see any imrovement.

MS should have waited a year to work out the kinks and Called it FS2005.