Old February 4th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student, rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products

Default Bose X vs. LightSPEED Zulu Review

She was only mildly interested as I reeled off the specs, until I
mentioned the aux input. Using her iPod when she got tired on long
cross-countries perked her right up.

And she already knows how much it's going to cost.

I have to say that is one of the most important features to my wife
and daughters. grin Apparently they don't appreciate the sight of
all those gauges and the sound of those engines, I much as I do. wink