Old July 22nd 03, 02:45 PM
RobertR237

In article , Richard Lamb
writes:

I believe you'll find the weak link in using caulk-gun tubes is filling the
things. With ziploc's and baker's bags you can do the mixing IN THE BAG,

be
ready to place even fast-cure compounds as soon as the mix is uniform.

Or? Lay the mixed bags in the refrigerator while you mix some more.

I don't recommend mixing in the bag but the refrigerator idea has a lot of
merit if used for just short period to delay the reaction.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)