Old December 3rd 04, 09:29 PM
Kilo Charlie

Sorry but the origional post said that the lack of cheap gliders was
responsible for the decline in gliding. Not so, in the UK the bad flying
weather over the past three years has put paid to more of our members than
anything else.

Mostly my comment was meant for the usual/typical "anti-racing" post another
person made. It seems like there needs to be little provocation for some
folks feeling the need to diss anyone that wants to leave the pattern. To
each his/her own I say.

Come fly with us, no waiting time to join just pay us £130 for a years
membership, £2 /min aerotow and 20p /min hire, how cheap do you want it to
be.

Wow! That is pretty cheap...much cheaper than I had been lead to believe
about UK clubs. Then again with the current exchange rate it may be a bit
more than at first glance! ;-)

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix