Old November 16th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default VOR Alpha into KMBO Approach with plate overlays and ATC COMS -Video

On Nov 16, 11:13*am, Ross wrote:

Don't feel that you are the only one to make a mistake. I replied
"cleared for VORXX to K***" and the controller came back "NO, NO, NO, I
said expect the VORXXX? I apologized.

I kinda wished it would have happened that way for me Ross. Then that
would have prevented the potential traffic conflict I could have
created by my inbound turn.

I think (I hope) that the point of posting this is that no matter how
careful we try to be, things happen by virtual of human nature. Just
as I thought I heard the word cleared, the controller could have
thought she (and he) heard the expect from me. (of course this is
conjector on my part what the controller's thinking).