Old May 11th 05, 07:50 AM
Marty Shapiro

"Peter Duniho" wrote in
:

"Marty Shapiro" wrote in message
From the dictionary definition of "effectively", including the
dictionary's usage example:

"For all practical purposes; in effect: Though a few rebels still
held
out, the fighting was effectively ended."

That definition isn't in my dictionary. Wonderful for you that it's
in yours.

However, even by that definition, light GA is not "effectively banned"
from large Class B airports. The fact that large Class B airports
still have significant light GA traffic is proof of that.

Pete

Perhaps if you didn't go around spending $100+ to park at a large
class B airport, you could afford a better dictionary.

For free, you can use dictionary.com.

Define light GA aircraft. When I was on the ramp at SFO, they told me
I was the only piston powered aircraft to land there that day.

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)