Old March 24th 20, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Solo 2350D won't start

Can you do that manual spark test in a hangar?Â* In dim(mer) light you
should be able to see a spark, if there.Â* Or you could have your plugs
tested, or simply replace them.

On 3/24/2020 4:55 AM, Mike N. wrote:
I am having a similar problem in my Ventus Ct. Mine will not start at all.

Is there any way to check for spark on the ground?
I pulled the plugs and hand propped while holding the plugs to the side of the engine case and could see no spark.

Is there a A&P familiar with the Solo motors in south east U.S., or better yet Florida?

Thanks for any help.
Mike

--
Dan, 5J