Old March 30th 20, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

wrote on 3/29/2020 1:22 PM:
On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 4:06:55 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:

Maybe it would be better to quarantine the high risk population and let everyone else party on. Covidoomers say we are all going to get it anyway, so let the strong get it without stopping the world. And the infirm can come out when all is clear. Or everyone else is dead and they have the planet to themselves.

Sarcasm? You know the majority of soaring pilots is in the high-risk group, right?

Should we shut down soaring for everybody because old people are grounded?

Old people? I've been talking about the 65 and over; who are you talking about?