Old March 13th 04, 04:43 PM
Jack Allison

You're only too old if you're dead! :-)

You still have plenty of flying years left. Better to start now and enjoy
them than look back 10 years or so from now and wish you'd started. That
was a huge motivating factor for me. I started while I was 40 and thought
and, while it would have been great starting sooner in life, this is how it
worked out and I'm having a ball.

Check out rec.aviation.student as another great source of information.
And...post about your flying lessons. There are a bunch of us out here that
love reading about them. Many folks have been there/done that and can offer
tons of great advice. Lots of funny stories too.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"