Old September 25th 05, 12:44 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:56:56 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

I think her name was Xenia something. Weird looking tart I have to say.
Seeburg, that was her last name. (it just popped up)

Yeah, she's odd looking.. Says she played "interstellar love slave
Xev" on some show called Lexx. Her mouth looks like it needs a hook
in it.

Looks ok from the neck down tho...

Every sliver lining has a cloud though. She's a lizard in the show (in human
form), 'til she gets ****ed off, then her tongue... well you really don't
want to know about her tongue.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)