Old December 10th 03, 02:46 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kevin Brooks" wrote:

But apparently it is not "so much more susceptable" to it.

Brooks

What I have heard is that using smaller than normal rotors makes it more
susceptible than normal. Regardless, it has already killed over 20
people and no US service other than the Marines wants it

Not true. The USAF is still anxious to get the Osprey into its special
operations force, and we have had recent reports of interest from the
National Guard Bureau in obtaining Ospreys for the homeland defense role. A
very brief review of available web resources via Google will verify that
your statement is patently false.

and no foreign
country will take it even as a gift

None have been offered.

and there is zero commercial
interest in the technology.

Really? Last I heard the joint Agusta Bell AB 609 civil spinoff had gained
some seventy advance orders, and made its maiden flight this past March. So
far you are exhibiting a very low batting average in terms of accuracy of
your statements regarding this program.

http://www.bellhelicopter.textron.co...r_0307001.html

That Arndt guy won't even claim the Germans
did it first.

Have you been sleeping of late? He recently actually did exactly that.
Another less than accurate statement you have left with us...

Brooks