Old September 21st 09, 03:34 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Derek Lyons

Default Sub-Launched SAMs

BlackBeard wrote:

On Sep 19, 7:33*pm, (Derek Lyons) wrote:
BlackBeard wrote:
* Actually have met and drank with Max with his port and starboard
fish

If your work ever brings you up this way, we'll have to hit the local
brewpub... *(Ralph L, occasional poster here in SMN, also lives in the
vicinity.)

Can't quite put it away with the same enthusiasm/volume as I did in
the old days though.

The offer is reciprocated, but I can't remember what city you are
in.

Good ol' Bummertown, adjacent to the shipyard and the sub base.
(Though, for god know what pencil pusher/bean counter reasons, they
are branches of the same organization now.)

I think Orange County is about as close as I ever make it to you.

I'm glad I can't put it away like I used to- I'll live
longer.

Aye, seconded.

D.
--