Old June 18th 04, 12:13 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Dav1936531 wrote:
It's a "jihad" for Allah. Rationality plays little part.

I've heard that before, but that doesn't explain why his buddies weren't
fighting over the opportunity to join him in Paradise. I am reminded of when
Arafat was holed up in his office whining about how he wanted to become a martyr
when all that was required was for him to step out into the hall brandishing a
pistol. These brave fellows sure talk the talk; I just don't see that many
walking the walk.

And as this courageous freedom fighter just demonstrated, the Law of Natural
Selection plays no favorites.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com