Old May 6th 05, 11:19 PM
Jonathan Goodish

In article .com,
wrote:
We're using both Champs and Unisons right now to see what the
eventual outcome might be.

So basically what you're saying is that you used to have better
performance from the Unisons, but now they potentially both have issues?

I'm nervous about the Unisons only because they are an unknown to me;
I've always used Champion. But they are $5/per plug cheaper, which
means a $40 savings even if they're no better/no worse than Champions.

I have heard guys at the local airport say that they've been told to
"stay away from the Unisons," but they can't remember any specific
reason.

JKG