Old November 12th 04, 05:38 AM
Eric Greenwell

Bill Daniels wrote:
"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message

Which unit are you using, and which unit do you wish you had? I've seen
the Minolta Pulsox-3, which looks ideal except for costing 2.5 times as
much.

I've been using the Palco Labs "Aero" for the last 5 years and I wouldn't
change.

Palco doesn't make oximeters any more, and the company that bought their
line (Mediaid) offers one called the "Aero-Oxy" (but it says Aero on the
front panel). Is this what you have?

http://www.marvgolden.com/health-safety/aero-oxy.htm
Mediaid Aero-Oxy High Performance Pulse Oximeter

The price is pretty good at $325, but a short 6 hour battery life.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA