Old August 26th 03, 01:07 AM
Ed Majden

"Brian Colwell"
A well deserved recognition, I had the pleasure of meeting him when I

was
living in Ontario.....An incredible pilot !!
Thanks for the info,
BMC

A long overdue recognition! Governments tried to sweep the whole affair
under the rug. I was a young fellow, just starting my career in the RCAF,
(1958), on course in Camp Borden. Saw the CF-105 do a couple of passes over
the base. Also saw the modified B47 with the Iroquois engine strapped on
the rear section do a fly over. To bad Jan never got a chance to test the
full capabilities of the Arrow with this engine installed. He would have
set many records.
EM