Old January 26th 04, 05:44 PM
EDR

In article mCRPb.122933$8H.317848@attbi_s03, Jay Honeck
wrote:

2. There is the obvious problem of me being clueless with regards to
building the thing. Make it out of wood, and I'll build it with dovetail
joints -- but electricity is a mystery to me.

Colonel Weir puts out one of the most complete, easy to read, easy to
understand manuals I have ever come across in an electronics kit. As I
understand the process, some of his Alpha- and Beta-testers/reviewers
have fresh minds, untainted by previous electronics experience. If they
come to him for clarification, the manual gets edited until there are
no more questions.

Jay, as long as you know which end of the soldering iron to hold, you
can follow Jim's instructions and build one of his kits and it will
work.